Museums and Community Collaborations Abroad

Welcome to Building a Transatlantic Bridge, an innovative project providing opportunities for collaboration and interaction for high school students in the Greensburg Salem School District and for high school students in Oberhausen, Germany.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

I'm packing my suitcase

Yesterday I met with the principal and teachers, and had our picture taken for the Tribune-Review! I set up Mrs. Audia's computer with a webcam and I got the journals. They are so great! Creative, witty and beautiful. I cannot wait to present them to the students in Germany! I leave tomorrow afternoon, and I have a lot to do until then! Oberhausen, here I come!

1 comment:

  1. Please check out the website that we forgot to mention in the Trib article!
    www.transatlanticjournalproject.shutterfly.com

    ReplyDelete